Saturday, December 1, 2007

Co-op Registration

Well yesterday was co-op registration day and the kids were so excited, we were lucky enough to get all the classes we wanted. Two of my 1st-3rd grade classes filled up and my older kid class came very close to filling up. This semester since we are moving at the very beginning of the semester I let them pick all but the one science class I need them to take.
MY 13yo dd's classes:
Whose Line is IT?
Dancing with the Stars
Einstein's Lab(Rainbow Science curriculum)
Shake it Up Shakespeare
Mythbusters (we forced her to take it last semester and she loved it)

My 12yo ds's classes:
General Science
Billards
Rollar Hockey
Chess
Mythbusters

My 10yo ds's classes:
Real Science 4 Kids Physics
Taste of Texas
Let the Games Begin (cup stacking class his favorite class)
Chess
Archery

My weather class and U.S. Geography classes filled up and my 4th-6th grade Renaissance Literature Class was just a couple from filling up. So all in all the kids were excited.

1 comments:

Tina in WA said...

I love co-op registration time of year. :o)

Neat that 2 of your classes filled up. :o)

~Tina in WA