Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pantry Re-organization


This is the bottom of our pantry we put a lot of our canisters of noodles and beans, oils and backing things down here. Also notice the cans, these are frequently used things that I try to keep a heavy stock of:chicken broth, refried beans, cream of mushroom soup and Bean with Bacon soup (dh's fav soup and so we always try to have lot of it) We also keep large cans of tomato soup for soup night at our house which in Sunday night.


This is a another area I keep our dry milk, potato flakes and condiments. I am kind of low on condiments but I stock up when on sale. During the summer when prices were so high we had enough bbq sauce to last us until Sept. My wacky prince uses bbq sauce on everything


This is the top half of the pantry, the blue boxes is mashed potato flakes that I got with angel food for a couple of months. Also there is tomato sauce that normally I don't but once again got it from Angel food. We have lots of beans and tomato products as we eat lots of tex mex things at our house. I normally keep enough diced tomatos, chicken broth and refried beans to make our favorite soup- Refried Bean Soup. We also try to keep enchilida sauce, green chilies and refried beans for our Bean Enchilida Casserole.

So there is a look at our pantry :)

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

Looks good to me -- and soup night on Sunday sounds like a good winter idea. :)

Toby... http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/CarpeBanana

The Herd said...

I loved Angel Food when we were in Texas!
Love ya,