Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blogger Friend School #8



Part A
Well our dirty laundry is kept in everyones closet (unless it is on the floor :( and I have not caught it there yet)My kids are old enough to do all the sorting, right know we do not dry it on a clothes line although I would love to return to this. Our HOA does not allow this (they don't allow basketball hoops either aren't HOA great) but when our lease is up we will move and we can hopefully go back to this. We do an average of at least a load a day, although this is an average. We are lucky enough to have our own washer and dryer, no more laundrymat we use to have to do this when our kids where babies.

Part B
I think I am working on contentment. It is something I struggle with and sometime need some reminding that we are where God wants us. It is has been a huge struggle for both dh and I as he has gone back to work for an old employer. He really thought it was going to be just like it use to be but God put us there and it has changed so much, for the better! It is about being content with where God has us.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for sharing!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Trina said...

Contentment . . . it is such a BIG thing for a lot of us. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I would hate HOAs rules. I used to struggle with contentment, but I saw this saying in a magazine ad, clipped it and posted it on the fridge as a reminder. I don't know who said it, but it helped me. It said, "Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have." Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Ginny

Anonymous said...

Great reminder about thankfulness and contentment. I enjoyed your post. Thanks!
Your new Blogger Friend School friend,
Jen

Hidden Jewel said...

Glad to hear dh is back to work and that things have changed for the better.