Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our Catch up Week

Well this week was suppose to be our projects finish up week for co-op and our TOG catch up week. Well the kids only had a project to work on from home because they were all caught up :) So we basically had the week to work on projects for co-op-only two of the kids had those so here they are and one of our 1920's project.


This is my 10yo book report on Babe Ruth



This is my 12yo bug collection for his general science class, he did not want any help from me that is why his looked so unique compared to everyone elses.



This is my 10yo project for his CSI class. He did it on lip prints :)

2 comments:

Tina in WA said...

Wow! CSI class. That sound like fun!

The kids work is wonderful!

~Tina

Lisa~ said...

LOL alright! CSI lips! Thats cool... my oldest daughter loves that show!

Have a wonderful thanksgiving week!

Lisa~