Friday, February 22, 2008

UPDATE Trying a new recipe for the slowcooker for dinner... Crock pot mac and cheese

It is in the crockpot currently and I will give a review later tonight. I was looking for a recipe without evaporated milk. So I found this one on recipezaar. I hope it turns out good and the fact no preboiling noodles sound too good to be true. We will see!

***UPDATE*** This recipe was so good! The only suggestion we had was to double the recipe because it was gone in nothing flat, my dd ate about half the pot. IT was so yummy and we added more cheese and next time might use Velveta. The cooking time was very SHORT and so if your crockpot cooks hot it might be done in about 1.5 hours to 2 hours, next time I will set mine to warm from the start. IT was given ***** stars out of 5 by the whole family!!

1 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

Definitely let us know how it turns out.