Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Yr. 3 Projects

Since we are finishing year 3 History (which is the 1800's) I thought I would post some of our projects we have done and have pictures for


My son's civil war project, he made the sub that was made during the civil war this was in May of this last year.

We were to copy Immpressionists Painting. All kids did one, they got to choose which one they copied.


Don't you love this expression?




Our Statue of Liberty project we made these at water bottle, wire, masking tape, pipe cleaners and Model magic. IT was fun.

1 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

Great paintings! I couldn't get the center painting to load a closeup view though. You mentioned in another post using watercolors regularly -- is this free use or planned? I'd love to incorporate more art in our weeks!

Love those Statue of Liberties!
Lee