Monday, October 1, 2007

Our week Oct.1-7th

This week we are going to be studying World War I, yep do you see the deer caught in headlights look, I don't think I studied that in public school(it doesn't stand out in my memory). But I find myself teaching about it this week. WE also are going to be watching an IMAX video of Hawaii, to help with our Hawaii projects due next week.
My oldest will be finishing up the fractions book finally, yep I know I have been saying that for 2 week but we got a little off track with the dog dying and life! We will be spending some time looking for some bugs for ds insect project that is due in November for his Co-op General Science class. We also are going to meet my parents for some clothes for the boys (YEAH really needed) this should keep them clothed for the rest of the year, we now need to find some long sleeves shirts for my dd!
This is the midpoint week for co-op so we will have a break next week! I so need it! Hope you all have a great week!

1 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Great to see you post! Im so behind on last week... I will wait till this week to post our weekly report! *Ü*

Peace~

Lisawa