Friday, October 12, 2007

Week 14 in Review



Hawaii project were due this week each kid had to find out some information(varied with the age of the kid) and they all made a travel brochure. Here are some pictures:



Here is our History, we are learning about World War I and had a great discussion today. I am learning a lot. Let's just hope by the time they graduate from highschool they will know more than I did about WWI, honestly would not be hard they already know all I knew before I started studying it this year.


This is the rest of the stuff. I introduced Sudoku to my oldest two for logic and they are loving it. We also started doing geography notebook pages in addition to our daily drills. Math is coming along great, oldest is doing great in ZETA. We also have some science experiment for co-op we are working on it is our break week. For some reason I posted very little of my youngest work this week, he was here and had great week I don't know why I took only a couple pictures of his week.


And finally a picture of our safety officer/crossing gaurd/keeper of the evil cat, she is enjoying her chewy and only had it for a couple of minutes before the other dog stole it from her, his favorite thing to do. She is our little ole lady in a dauschund body, she takes nothing from no one! She likes to make sure we stay quiet and work or she will howl,its her way of saying,"shut up you noise family!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Darcy @ m3b said...

Looks like a great week. For reasons you listed, I'm looking forward to that part of history, too. I officially know less than your children about the the WWs. ;)