Saturday, May 10, 2008

My favorite things

Well my bratty daughter in law tagged me, such a brat so without further delay MY THREE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. My favorite color is a deep forest green, it is so earthy reminds me of pine trees that were around our house in Houston where I grew up.

2. My favorite time of day is after the house has grown quiet and everyone but me is asleep. I don't get to enjoy this time often maybe only once or twice a week because dh is a night owl and has more stamina than me.

3. My favorite book for today is my third. It is a book that I feel is liberating me and making my time my own. If you have problems saying "no" this will be your favorite book too, Boundaries by Henry Cloud. IF you are always the person to call because they know you will not tell them "no" embrace this book. If more than once this week been up late making something, last minute planning or covering for someone else this is YOUR book.

These are my three favorite things today :)

3 comments:

The Herd said...

bratty!!! You are just soooo encouraging dear mother in law of Julie!!! You crack me up--
So, you need boundaries, eh? I think everyone in ECC might need some of those:)

The Herd said...

Look at you! It looks so nice:)

Jubilee said...

I also read the book Boundaries. I thought it was a great book but, since I already had no problem saying no, I didn't really get it.

No.

See?

My problem is, I think everything is FUN, so I WANT to say yes bc I don't want to MISS anything. So I liked the book Margin by Richard Swenson. Same type thing.