Saturday, May 17, 2008

planning

Well I am in the midst of a planning frenzy. So far I have planned only one of the many classes I have to plan. I have planned American Government we are using CLP The Land of Fair Play and Painless American Government.

I still have high school health to plan for the wacky prince, science for the chef, language arts for queen to be, health for the chef to be and 1 pre-algebra book to finish working through. Ohhh did I mention the co-op classes I need to finish planning, my literature class always takes a lot of planning but is by far my favorite class to teach. I also need to work on my 2 levels of African studies, and get that done but those classes don't start for awhile.

It was so easy to plan when they were little, what happened? And what happened to my summer break?

0 comments: