Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Post of the New Year

Well we are keeping busy in our house, the hallway if filling up with boxes for our move. Dh is ready to move so he no longer has to commute 3+ hours per day. So we are looking for something closer. WE start back with school next week and will only do the basics plus extended geography. We use Trail Guide to U.S. Geography and I am making them do all of the mapping (which I normally don't) and the notebooking pages. I really do like this program and will continue to use it next year and I think if dd uses all three programs in her high school year we will count it as a geography credit (I am not sure if I should map the hours to make sure it will be a whole credit or not)

I am keeping up with doing at least two boxes per day in fact most days I do more, I think if I keep in my mind I only have to do two it helps. With 3 moves in 3 years now I am just so sick of the stuff. Dh will start to look this week, we are hoping for a house closer to work so we can save some money on gas (it is so expensive) So we are watching Craig's List and the newspaper and hope something will soon pop up in our prize range.

1 comments:

Minkydo said...

Praying you find the perfect home.