Saturday, January 19, 2008

We started Co-op

We started co-op yesterday for the spring/winter semester. The kids loved it, my son already got his first homework for science and only missed one! That is huge for him, it is funny how we have to help our hsed kids learn the fine art of finding answers to chapter questions. We are really blessed to have our co-op and man my classes were full.

It was a cold first day, I felt bad 2 of my kids had sports classes and they still had them outside. My wacky prince had rollar hockey, he said it wasn't too bad because they were skating around and he warmed up quickly. MY little chef had archery but he was layered and had gloves.

Whenever co-op starts I am just so exhausted after that first week. Yesterday dh picked us up afterwards. We came home and dh and I took a nap, it was so great. I am telling you once your kids get a little older and you can trust them it is a good thing! I had also premade dinner so when we woke up all I had to do was add cheese and put it in the oven that was a good thing too!

It was wonderful having dh pick me up he got to meet a lot of the kids friends. I love how homeschooling kids are not afraid or act weird around adults. I remember growing up whenever I would run into a teacher I would freak out- I thought the school locked them in at night! I think it is great to see how hsing kids just don't act that way.

I will post our week in review later today so stay tuned!

0 comments: