Friday, June 20, 2008

A Conversation with my new grandaughter Windy




Windy is one of my new Grandaughters, she is 8yo and is so sweet, she is the quiet one in the group (and by group I mean my 3kids and 6 grandies she is the only quiet one). She called me yesterday and made my day, I was having a terrible teenaged induced trauma day and the phone rings. I answer the phone and this sweet little voice says, " Grandma L***, this is Windy(bloggy name)!"

"Hey Windy how are you doing?"

Windy responds, " Great we went swimming today and tonight we are going to have a sleepover."

"Really who with?"

Windy pauses," UMM I don't know but I have been told it will be fun!"

"Well that sounds like so much!"

Windy, " Yep! Hey Grandma L*** I love you! Good-bye"

Totally made me day :) This is the second time this little sweetie has told me she loves me, you can tell she is so happy to be in a family loves her. What a blessing God has given my son and DIL and what a blessing he has given us.

1 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

That is very sweet. My kids don't even call my mom and tell her they love her... Maybe it is time we do that, or at least send some pictures they drew! :)
Lee