Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chore Chart for 2008-2009


This is the chore chart for the kids, if you notice we have Wednesday which is Errand Day. Dh only has one day off so we run to the grocery story, library and other things we need to do since we only have the car that one day. Friday we have co-op when it is a co-op week we have to do school on Sunday also (to make up for taking Wednesday off to be with dh). So if it is a co-op week they will do zones on Sunday if not they will do a zone on Friday. Clear as mud HUH?



This is my chore chart for me. I had to do one just to make sure I got everything done. The library takes anywhere from a day to get an item to a week, so I will have to plan for that and need to allow for enough time to get the items we need. Tuesday I vacuum so the house looks and feels fresh on dh's day off. Thursday revolves around getting ready for co-op, we love co-op but it has to planned for so it is not chaos on Friday morning. Co-op is such an important part of our hsing lives that to make it fun for me it has to be planned for.

So there is my chore chart, you would think I was organized wouldn't you?

1 comments:

The Herd said...

Cool--love your chart!!