Saturday, September 8, 2007

Blogger Friend Assignment #1 "MEME Style"

Blogging well I dove into the world of blogging because I had a lot of URL friends who were doing it and I had to succumb to the peer preasure LOL. No I really did start because it is fun to see what other homeschoolers are doing and I thought it would be a great way for family to follow our going ons. We started on homeschoolblogger but when I figured out how to post pictures we quickly ran out of memory space so I switched to blogger instead.

MY dream place to blog from a secluded beach on the island of Oahu or Maui, we feel in love with the beach in Hawaii and hope one day to return and show our kids.

I usually blog in the mornings and actually normally do of weekly reporting on Saturday mornings. I always post about what is coming up in our week on Sunday morning(we go to church on Saturday evenings).

My favorite drink is a good ole Sweet Tea thank you very much :) My favorite books is so hard I loved to Kill a Mockingbird, Ten Little Indians and Memorias of a Geisha.

My favorite dessert is anything sweet and coconut free how about that.
My favorite Bible Verse of lately is Joshua 24:15:

15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the Bible verse you shared! I don't think I've been to your blog since you moved from HSB - it looks great!

~Andrea

Robin M said...

Hey lori,

I discovered training hearts blogger friend school through you or someone else. I don't remember. Sometimes I get lost in blog land when James is asleep and J not home from work yet.

Hawaii would be a great place. My husband was there for a summer in the 70's...has wanted to go back ever since. Hopefully we will get there within the next couple years.

Aloha and happy blogging

Robin in CA

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and enjoyed your BFS assignment. Look forward to reading more of them.

Happy Blogging

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with Blogger Friend School! Great blog!

Rose