Saturday, September 1, 2007

Week 8 in Review


Well this is our last week before our break week and then next Friday we start co-op! Yeah we are excited, except for me I have to get ready for the 3 classes I am teaching

This is oldest dd dictation and spelling test for the week, I choose it because she did so great on her dictation. Dictation has been very hard for my kids in the past, but she did great this week.

This is my sons daily math review pages, we do these everyday before we start our Math U See lesson. It has really helped keep things fresh for them, even though MUS has some built in review my kids need a little more. It is a free resource and you can find the link on my sidebar.
This is my youngest outline for our CQLA for his first orginal essay, they all have them but this is the first one for him. He did research and then did the outline by himself.
This is my youngest spelling and dictation. IT was his first time taking dictation and he did really well. I thought this week was a great language arts week for my youngest!
This is our command center board. If you look the right hand corner has words I know my kids needed for dication but did not expect them to be able to spell. We have the defintion of Judging for our Bible lessons. And a list of things the could draw for their covers of their history notebook.

We had a great week and I am so glad after 8 weeks that we have a week off! I need it!

4 comments:

Tina in WA said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing.

I was wondering, what classes do you teach at co-op?

~Tina

The Mom said...

Knight's Quest ( a medievel themed literature class)
Extreme Weather Pt.1 (we cover weather extremes that happen in the summer and fall)
Traveling the American Road Pt.1(we will go on a road trip from texas all the way to maine and back and study the states as we go)

Jessica said...

I created some graphics for doing a weekly report, I just wanted to let you know. Feel free to use them if you want, I've got all the Weekly Reporters listed at my blog that I know of.

The "I am a Weekly Reporter" button is at
Weekly Report Button

I also created a moving gif file for each Weekly Report post that I will be using for each Weekly Report. Feel free to use it as well.
Weekly Banner

These are stored at my free photobucket account and they will not be deleted so feel free to link to it or download/upload it yourself in your own image storage.

If you know of someone that is doing weekly reports that isn't on the list I have, let me know so I can add them. We learn so much from visiting others, it's like having a weekly open house!

A former graphic designer who just can't help herself at times,
: ) Jessica

Lisa~ said...

What fun this is! Im so glad Jessica has connected us all together in this way... love the banner on the blog! To cool!

This will be great...*Ü* I look forward to more posts!

Lisawa~