Monday, September 10, 2007

Well our break is over and it is back to work

We had a nice week break, except for it went by too soon. Our next break is in November, I don't know if I can wait that long. OHHH well I will put on my big girl panties and deal. Co-op went great, the kids like their classes and love our co-op.




This week we are starting to study the 1900's this week we will talk about the Wright's, Albert Einstein and Hellen Keller. We will also start with the older two working on a timeline, a first for our homeschooling. We also will be switching and my oldest will be working more on SAT vocabulary instead of the vocabulary from our history studies.




Well when woke up this morning it was thundering , it was still fairly dark inside the house. It is still just raining away and forecasters say it will not stop until tomorrow. The great thing about this means it will be a fairly quiet day with no construction on the now three houses across the street. I never realized how distracting it is to hear all this construction, trucks backing up and mysterous banging that goes on almost no stop from 6am to 8:30pm. When we first moved in you could see a vacant field to front of us but it is long since gone. Just noise and the wonderful port-a-potty that sits right in front of the house across the street, now that is a $1 million dollar view.

2 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

Hope your timelines work out great. I love the idea but it kind of fell flat when we started. Not sure where I went wrong.

my5wolfcubs said...

Our week break went by too fast also! :) How did the timeline go? Ours is limping along.

So glad everyone had a great co-op start!!

Lee