Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blogger Friends Assignment #2

A.Well if I could create a wonderful place to blog in my house it would be a miracle in I would not be stuck at a desk but since we still have a regular desktop I am stuck here in the study at an uncomfortable desk. One day I would love to have a wonderful comfortable couch to sit with a laptop so I can snuggle next to my hunny and have a dog or two close :)

B. I am not really able to redo my area it is my dh's office because my old computer got fried in a storm so he would come unglued if I messed with his desk UGH. Plus this is a rental house so we are very limited in what we can do.

C. A verse on my heart this week is Psalm 42 and 43. My dh's is currently looking for work and has been for almost 6 months and these 2 chapters really describe how I am feeling. My dh has gone on a 3rd interview with a company and will hopefully hear from them this week. If you get a chance and feel comfortable please pray they show favor to dh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have a desktop too and good "old-fashioned" dial up to go with that desktop. I have mine in our dining room/schoolroom so I was limited with what I could do as well. I will keep your family in my prayers.
Have a blessed week.
Meg

Nikki said...

I would LOVE to have a laptop too! Someday, someday Lord willing.
Blessings!

Hidden Jewel said...

Life without income is such a pressure cooker. It's hard to keep having faith at times.

Anonymous said...

My desk is my blogspot too, I completely understand!
I noticed you use TOG. I am thinking about using it next year for my 12th, 10th, 8th and 5th graders...do you think it would work ok? I want to use the vol. 3 that is not out in print as of yet. Come visit me and tell me what you think if you can. I will pray for your hubby. Lori

Kate said...

I understand where you are coming from with your dh being out of work. My dh has been out of work since Nov of 05 -he has a work related injury. They stopped paying him his worker's compensation this past Nov. and we have been riding on the graces of God for ten months while we fight to get them to do something for us. God is able and will supply just learn to trust him. His timing is never late.

Lisa~ said...

Hey... I will pray for you and your family... I pray your husband finds work soon.... Im sorry...

Im so glad you are clining and mediatting on scripture.... Its in these times we have to keep away "those" thoughts that would keep us down.... and scripture can bring such hope!

I am a Toger too. 5th year.... we are in year 3 week 5.

Praying for you.... Lisawa~

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your DH's job situation. There are many out here who can relate!
It looks like most of us still have desktop computers. Wait 'til you see what my DH did to mine!!! :-)