Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Well tomorrow is the big day---CO-OP starts. My kids are so excited they can't stand it. We have to be up there at 8:30 of my I am not a good morning person but by the time I get up and dressed and drive the 35 minutes to get there I am awake. My dd has made sure everyone has their clothes picked out LOLOL she thought it was going to be cold, yeah right we live in TX, so she decided oldest son needed to wear long sleeve shirt with shorts. Tomorrow's weather high of 92 LOLOL.

So we will be making breakfast tonight so all we have to do tomorrow is reheat it, we premake our lunch (chicken fajita pitas) and plan what is for dinner(Hamburger helper taco-I am not a big Ham. Helper fan but can handle it for one night). Next week we will do something in the crockpot-I am just scared to do it since last time it cracked the countertop in the kitchen (yep you read right).

This has been a great week off, we have enjoyed it so much after 8 weeks of school all ready. I really needed it to prepare for co-op and for the next unit. I am so glad we have a fourth of the school year all ready done. Yep you read correctly we are a fourth of the way done!!!

1 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

We are just finishing up our 8th week too. Wish we had a co-op that we liked but maybe in the future we will.