Saturday, March 1, 2008

Project 2008

Alright we have finally moved and have been in our house for 30 days, so it is now time to organize and declutter and make it all have a home. I am going to start this in the kitchen, the pantry is very small and not deep at all and for a family of 5 with 2 growing boys we need a neat pantry to store more food!



This is the lower part of the pantry. I know it doesn't look messy but there is a lot of wasted sq. footage.


This is the upper part of the pantry


OHh and this is the laundry room off of the kitchen isn't it ugly!! IT must be covered up! This is a long and narrow kitchen and you will see more pictures of it further down. So that is my project for March. I hope to go through all the cabinets and rearrange and get it more organized and decorated. I will also try and get the laundry room organized as you can see it is very tight in there

0 comments: